We accept these payment methods:
- American Express
Most pre-paid credit and gift cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, are also accepted.
Every customer has a wallet associated with their account which allows multiple payment methods to be stored and used for purchases. Changes of payment methods can be done in my account setting. My account setting could also make changes to the payment method in instalment plan.
We accept orders from mostly anywhere in the world. All payments must be made in Hong Kong Dollars. Your credit card company converts your currency to HKD at the time of purchase using the current currency exchange rate. We do not control the exchange rate, nor any foreign transaction fees your issuing bank may charge.
PayPal Billing Agreements
We require the use of a PayPal Billing Agreement to pay with PayPal. By using a PayPal Billing Agreement you are pre-authorizing us to charge your PayPal account for purchases. This has several advantages:
- Once created you don’t have to log into PayPal every time you want to place an order with Toys Wonderland
- We can process your payments more quickly, getting your orders to you that much faster
- You can use PayPal to pay for all of your pre-orders
- A Billing Agreement can be canceled at any time
Toys Wonderland Store Credit
We also offer Toys Wonderland store credit as a payment method. When money is due to you from cancellations or returns, you typically are given the option to have your original payment method refunded or receive the refund in Toys Wonderland store credit.You can check your store credit balance by logging into “My Account”. Any available store credit will automatically be applied to your next in-stock purchase or pre-order arrival.
Expiration Policy: Our store credit does not have an expiration date, customers can freely opt to save the store credit and use the store credit at your own demand.
Can I use my store credit in instalment plan?
No, store credit is only available when purchasing in-stock products.
Every payment goes through a rigorous verification process to detect potential fraud. Find out more at Cancellation policy.
Resolving a Declined Payment
If the sale is declined, you may need to contact your credit card company or bank to resolve the problem. The most common reasons for a declined payment are:
- Credit card company needs authorization prior to completing the transaction.
- You have reached the daily withdrawal or purchase limit.
- There are not enough funds in the account.
- Your credit limit has been exceeded.
Once you have determined the problem, log into "My Account" on Toys Wonderland site and resubmit your payment details so we can process your order.
Credit Card Security
We work diligently to protect your data and keep it confidential. To ensure the utmost security, our servers never store or transmit any credit card data. When you enter a credit card on our website, it is encrypted and sent directly from your browser to our payment processor, who then sends us a token which we reference for future transactions. The token is meaningless to any outside party. We partner with a large, well-respected payment processor which is fully PCI compliant. At no time does any employee of Toys Wonderland have access to your full credit card details. Details we do store, such as the credit card last 4 digits, are encrypted and protected with industry standards.
Unknown Credit Card charges
If you don’t recognize a charge from Toys Wonderland on your credit card or PayPal account there may be several reasons:
- An item you had on pre-order became available and either shipped or was added to your Pile of Loot.
- We may have performed an authorization for a small amount as part of our payment verification process. This authorization will expire and no money is removed from your account.
- An order was placed by a family member, friend, or co-worker with access to your credit card.
- Additional cards are associated with the credit or debit account.
If you have any questions please contact us first, rather than filing a chargeback with your credit card company.
Can I purchase BBTS Store Credit?
- We currently do not offer the option to purchase store credit in advance. Store credit is only given as compensation for various reasons as a form of refund.
Does Toys Wonderland accept bank wires or Western Union?
- We are unable to accept partial payments for the purchase of a single item, but you may order multiple items separately and pay for each item in full with different payment methods.
Does Toys Wonderland accept bank wires or Western Union?
- We are unable to accept these.
Does Toys Wonderland accept money orders or personal checks?
- We no longer accept money orders or personal checks, but we do accept pre-paid gift cards, which you may generally purchase at a local convenience or department store.
Does Toys Wonderland offer gift certificates?
At this time we do not offer gift certificates.
How do I use my Toys Wonderland Store Credit?
Please enter the voucher number during the checkout process.
How do I redeem the coupon code?
Click here for further information on redeeming and earning store credit. Please contact our customer service at CS@toyswonderland.com for more information.
Avoiding using paypal e-check
In normal circumstances, we do not require any processing time for the payment to go through. However, using Paypal e-check may require 7 business days to finish the payment process. Therefore, we do not recommend using Paypal e-check.
Can I give you my credit card details through Email, chat, or phone?
No! We will never ask you for full credit card information. Sending sensitive information over channels such as e-mail puts your credit card information at risk.