How it works?
How Do I Apply Installment Plan?1.Select your collectible, and click the "Apply Installment Plan“ Button
2. Click this button and you will be able to initiate the Installment plan process
For those who are keen to learn more about our installment plan , here is how it works:
- Installment plan setup is totally free
- No service fee
- Required to place a Non-Refundable Deposit when placing order
- If Installment plan is applied, customer can cancel a pre order anytime with Toys Wonderland. However, note that you will lose the non-refundable deposit. You will only receive the remaining deposit that you paid
- If there are two consecutive months that customers unable to complete the payment for any reason whatsoever. The Installment plan will be canceled and lose the non-refundable deposit. Customers will only receive the remaining balance that was paid
- Customer can choose their Installment plan length up to 12 months
- After your Installment plan has started. We will automatically debit the amount from your registered card associated with your Installment plan
The arrival notices depend on different scenarios
- Completed instalment plan without settling shipping fee
- Customers who have finished the instalment plan but have not settled the shipping fee , a shipping invoice will be sent via email, customers will be notified of the expected date of arrival upon completion of the shipping fee.Customers are reminded to settle the shipping fee within 14 calendar days after the order/collectible is released. Otherwise, your order will be cancelled. Please refer to our cancellation policy for details.
2.Incomplete installment without settling shipping fee
- An email will be sent to collect the remaining balance. Our online system will automatically collect the remaining balance for the collectible from Partially. Please top up the account after the release of the collectible. Shipping fee will be collected via email notice. Please settle the shipping fee according to the email. Customers are reminded to settle the balance and shipping fee within 14 calendar days after the order/collectible is released. Otherwise, your order will be cancelled. Please refer to our cancellation policy for details.
3.Completed installment and shipping fee
- For customers that paid for both the product and the shipping fee, an email will be sent to notify you of the release of the collectable and the expected delivery date.
When should I pay the shipping fee if I choose instalment plan?
Shipping fee is paid once the instalment plan is completed. You will receive an email after the completion about the details of shipment and shipping fee. Please settle the shipping fee by following the instructions of the email.
When will the product of instalment plan shipped ?
The shipment of product under instalment plan will only be shipped after completion of both the instalment plan and the shipping fee.