****The shipping fee to be settled when the product is released
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PRE ORDER
Description: This is a pre-order item
Estimated Release date: Apr 2021 - Jun 2021
In the first season of Star Wars: The Mandalorian™ on Disney+, we were introduced to The Mandalorian, a character with a unique persona and equally unique armor. An integral part of the armor, and The Mandalorian himself, is his helmet made from Beskar™ steel. This helmet has now become an iconic part of the Star Wars Galaxy.
In the second season, we see The Mandalorian, aka Din Djarin, wearing a clean and un-weathered version of that very helmet. Now, EFX is extremely proud to offer the only officially licensed prop replica of this helmet!
EFX continues to strive to bring you prop replicas of the highest level of authenticity and accuracy possible. This edition is no different, it utilizes parts cast from the same master patterns that created the screen-used prop. With an extensive study of the screen-used helmet and the assets supplied by Lucasfilm and Legacy Effects, the engineers, model-makers and artists at EFX have made a faithful prop replica of this iconic helmet.
Don't miss the chance to add the Life-Size helmet replica to your collection!
The Mandalorian Helmet (Season 2) Prop Replica features:
- As first seen in Episode 9: The Marshall of The Mandalorian on Disney+
- Limited Edition
- Master patterns cast form the molds used to make the screen-used helmets
- Full Scale 1:1 Prop Replica
- High-quality hand-laid fiberglass construction
- Screen accurate paint utilizing actual paint samples from the original prop
- Numbered metal plaque
- EFX display base
- Prop Story
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Note: Due to the unique characteristics of this metallic paint, like the screen-used helmet, the color of the helmet may look different under different lighting conditions