Enterbay x Real Masterpiece (HD-1014) Terminator 2 The Judgment Day T1000 1:4 FigureSold Out
Write a review
Filmed by our business partner - Justin's Collection
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE
Item Condition: Brand New, Unused
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The fabulous HD Masterpiece: T-1000 would be the 3rd product Enterbay has released from the Terminator 2 - The Judgment Day series for all the Terminator fans and figurine collectors around the world. The T-1000 collectible is created based on Robert Patrick as T-1000 in the movie, a more advanced Terminator than T-800 portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Package Dimensions: 28-inch x 16-inch x 12-inch. Product Dimensions: 18.5-inch x 8-inch x 2.56-inch.
- Features:. Two incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture of Robert Patrick as T-1000 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- One head sculpt is in normal condition and one is battle damaged with a big hollow exposing the inner metallic alloy texture.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 30 points of articulation.
- Classic costumes from Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-1000 in LAPD uniform, with the LAPD badge and name tag on the shirt, and white strip along the seam of the trousers.
- The shirt is specially made with soft metallic nets inside for magnetic attachment of the liquify damaged bullet holes.
- The uniform also comes with a synthetic leather belt.
- 5 pieces of liquify damaged bullet holes with magnets, so that it can attach to the shirt with soft metallic nets inside, to simulate its battled damaged body.
- 9 pieces of interchangeable hands, including 1 left hand with the iconic "No" gesture,
- 1 right hand with short sharp awl index finger, 1 left hand with long sharp awl index finger, a pair of fist hand, a pair of hands holding the metal stick, and a pair of normal hand.
- 1 Pair of boot in normal form. 1 Pair of boot in flattening liquify form to simulate the metal ground. 1 real metal rod.
- A Terminator 2: Judgment Day figurine stand, with an additional aluminum plate to simulate the floor of the steel mill. Head Sculpted by : SCUDERIA. Sculpt Art directed by : YJ. Paint Art Director: YJ. Production and manufacturing: ENTERBAY.